- accident or specified kinds of accident.
- accident, sports accident, travel accident, blanket(...)
- accident or specified kinds of accidents.
- short-term, highly liquid investments that are both (a) readily convertible to known amounts of cash, and (b) so near their maturity that they present insignificant risk of changes in value because of changes in interest rates. Investments with original maturities of three months or less(...)
- disability income(...)
- accident and health coverages not otherwise properly classified as Group Accident and Health or Credit Accident and Health (e.g., collectively renewable and individual non
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. 360 Partners LLC dba Harris Advisors, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents and/or representatives do not provide tax, investment, or legal advice. Please consult with your own tax, investment, or legal advisor with any questions. Licensed in DE, GA, MD, NC, NJ, PA, and VA.